Furry Fiesta 2020 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Dallas. Seated in the heart of downtown Dallas below the iconic Reunion Tower, it's truly a sight to behold.
The Hyatt Regency Dallas has over 1,100 guest rooms and 160,000 square feet of meeting space. It’s within walking distance of picturesque sites like the West End Historic District and is directly connected to Union Station for convenient access to mass transit.
We are happy to be working with several additional overflow hotels for attendee guest room accommodations this year. More information about our overflow hotels will be provided soon.
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207
Available Room Types
- Two Queen Beds – *$149 +tax per night (sleeps 4 people max)
- Single King Bed – *$149 +tax per night (sleeps 3 people max)
- Premier City View upgrade for Single King Bed rooms – $25 +tax additional per night.
- Executive Single King Bed – *$194 +tax per night (sleeps 4 people max)
- Horizon Suite – *$399 +tax per night (sleeps 4 people max)
- Sunset Suite – *$429 +tax per night (sleeps 4 people max)
Online: RESERVE ROOM
(Available starting at 11:00am Central on Tuesday, June 11)
Telephone: 1-877-803-7534 (Available starting at 11:00am Central on Tuesday, June 11)
LAST DAY TO BOOK
Reserve by February 5, 2020, for guaranteed group rate. After this, rates and availability are subject to change based on the hotel’s overall occupancy.
Check in/out Time
Check-in 4:00 PM / Check-out 11:00 AM
Hotel Front Desk
Read on below for details about parking, suites, deposits, and lots of other important details!
Hyatt Regency Dallas FAQ
- Can I get a less expensive room at the Hyatt through another website or company?
- No. The Hyatt has agreed not to provide a lower room rate through any other group or company during Furry Fiesta’s dates. If you find a lower rate through another company, or if another company contacts you claiming to have a lower rate, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ve most likely encountered a scam, bait-and-switch program, or credit card fraudster. If you’ve already booked a room at the Hyatt through another company, please also send us the reservation confirmation number and name the reservation is under so we can confirm whether the reservation is genuine.
- Is there a deposit charged when I reserve a room?
- No. You are required to provide a valid credit card as a guarantee when reserving the room. However, your card will not charged until the end of your stay, or until the morning after your scheduled arrival date if you do not check in.
- Is there a cancellation or no-show charge?
- If you cancel your room by 3:00pm Central, three days (72 hours) before your scheduled check-in date, there is no charge. If you cancel after that time or do not check in on the first night of your stay, your credit card will be charged for one night’s rate plus tax.
- Is there a deposit or credit card authorization required at check-in for incidentals?
- Yes. At check-in, the Hyatt Regency Dallas will authorize your credit card for the entire length of your stay (room rate + 15.26% tax per night) plus $40 for each night of your stay for incidentals. Also, for suites, the Hyatt Regency Dallas will authorize an additional $250 damage deposit per stay on your credit card and requires signing an agreement at check-in. Unused funds will be released to your cards within 5 business days after you check out. Standard credit cards or cash are encouraged for these authorizations. Use of debit cards is discouraged as it may result in funds in your bank account being unavailable. We encourage you to use the incidentals deposit to your advantage by billing your visits to the hotel coffee shop, bar, restaurants, and room service to your room.
- What are the local tax rates?
- Sales tax is 8.25% on all local purchases. Hotel tax is 15.26% (6% state occupancy tax, 7% city occupancy tax, and 2.26%)
- How much does parking cost?
- See our PARKING page for details.
- Can I ship items to the Hyatt to be waiting for me when I arrive?
- Yes. The FedEx branch inside the Hyatt handles all guest package receiving. However there is a receiving fee in most cases. Click here for details.
- Are roll-away beds available?
- A limited number of roll-away beds are available for $20 per night +8.25% tax each. These are available on a first-come-first-served basis at check-in.
- How much should I tip housekeeping?
- You should plan to leave $2 to $4 per person in the room each day. Tip more if you’ve left a mess. Tip daily if possible as you may have different housekeeping staff each day.
- Does the hotel bar place a hold on my credit/debit card when I open a tab?
- Monduel’s Bar will place a $50 authorization on your credit or debit card when you open a tab. The balance of this will be released when your bar tab is closed. However, your bank or credit card company may take 3-10 business days to make those released funds available to you. If this is a problem for you, you can ask to pay for each drink and food order individually instead of opening a tab.
- Can I get my room at the Hyatt for free if I keep it clean?
- Possibly! As housekeeping cleans your room each day, they will make note of exceptionally clean rooms. On Sunday, they will pick the room they believe was the cleanest every morning of it’s stay and give Furry Fiesta staff the name of the primary person on that room’s reservation. If that person is registered to attend Furry Fiesta, they will receive $149+tax per night for up to each of three (3) nights of their stay credited back to their bill. We’ll announce the winner or winners at closing ceremonies. (If they’ve already checked out and paid by then, the difference will be refunded to their credit card.)
- How do I get to the hotel and parking lots?
- See our Travel Page for details.
- How can I make a special request for my reservation? (specific floors, connecting rooms, etc).
- Call Hyatt Reservations at 1-877-803-7534 for special requests. If you reserve online, you should also enter these types of requests in the reservations comment box to ensure the front desk sees them when you check in. But you should call Hyatt Reservations at 1-877-803-7534 afterward to be sure they are acknowledged.
- How many people can sleep in each room?
- The Hyatt Regency Dallas allows a maximum of 3 guests to sleep in each King room and Premier City View King room, and a maximum of 4 guests to sleep in each Queen room, Premier City View Queen room, Executive King room, and each suite. Please indicate accurately how many adults you plan to have in your room. If you have a room with two queen beds, you should list at least 2 adults. If you only list one adult but reserve a room with two queen beds, the hotel may automatically change your reservation to a single king bed later.
- What is the minimum age to reserve a hotel room?
- Anyone with a valid credit card or debit card can reserve a room. However, the person checking into the room must be at least 18 years of age.
- I have a fear of heights. Will that be an issue?
- You can request a room with the lowest possible floor when making your reservation. If you reserve online, we recommend following up with a phone call to Hyatt Reservations at 1-877-803-7534 to make sure your request is acknowledged. Floors 1-15 are also serviced by the two Skyline Elevators which do not feature a view outside of the hotel.
- Where can I hold a room party? Can I hold a room party if I have a suite?
- Room parties may only be held in rooms and suites located inside Furry Fiesta’s dedicated room party area. Rooms and suites outside of the dedicated party area may not be used to host room parties. Please reserve a room of the type you want first. Then complete our room party application form. (Not available yet; check back this fall.) Include your existing reservation or confirmation number on your application. If your application is accepted, we will notify you and move your existing reservation to this area. If you have questions about our dedicated room party area, please email us at email@example.com.
- Can I post signs on my room door or elsewhere?
- No. The Hyatt Regency Dallas does not allow signs (including room signs) to be attached to any wall, door, window, mirror, elevator, or surface via any method, including tape, adhesive, glue, fasteners, string, brackets, magnets, rubber bands, static cling, sovereign glue, tanglefoot bag contents, sticky floor spells or other magic, etc. Any room signs found attached to walls or doors will be removed. You may use door handle hangers as long as they do not damage the door. Furry Fiesta is providing door handle hangers for this purpose to every attendee at registration check-in. However, content on these must adhere to a “G” rating (general audiences, all ages, nothing that would offend parents for viewing by children).
- Is there Internet service available?
- Yes. Complimentary standard wi-fi Internet access is provided for up to 6 devices per room in guest rooms and public areas. Access details are provided at check-in. Free internet access is available to non-hotel guests in public areas. Internet access is not available to attendees in function spaces.
- Are refrigerators available?
- Every guest room has a mini-fridge in it.
- Are microwave ovens available?
- Is there ice available?
- There are ice machines stationed on each floor.
- Is laundry service available?
- Guests have the option to send their clothes out to be laundered or dry cleaned. There are no guest accessible laundry facilities on the property.
- Is there a courtesy shuttle service to/from nearby attractions?
- Yes, there is a small courtesy shuttle that travels within a 2-mile radius on a first-come-first-served basis. See the Concierge desk to the left of the front desk for more details. (And don’t forget to tip your driver!)
- Can I distribute flyers?
- Yes, but only in limited places. Flyers may be placed only on our designated message boards and on tables in convention space. You may not leave flyers in public spaces such as the hotel lobby, coffee shop, bar area, restaurant area, etc. All sign and flyer content must be PG-13 in nature.
- Will the swimming pool be open?
- The swimming pool is not heated, but it is open year-round.
- Can I punch a hole in my room key to attach it to my lanyard or with a badge clip?
- We don’t recommend this. The room keys at this hotel are electronic. Using a hole punch or slot punch on your room key may render it inoperable.
- I don’t see my question here.
- Please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team of hotel-monster lions will battle the information robot of Hyatt to seek answers for you!