Thank you to everyone who attended in 2019 and made it such a fantastic success! Register for Furry Fiesta 2020 with our online system.
It guarantees that you will receive your complete registration bag at the convention and a shorter wait in line. We’ll have extra special goodies with which to thank our Sponsors and Supersponsors.
Super Sponsor: $240
Pre-registration closes on February 10th, 2020!
Attending level membership grants you access to all panels and events and includes a con badge, digital downloadable con book, and a mini schedule.
Sponsors are those members who decide to give a little extra and help us get a head-start on next year. These valued members will receive everything Attending level members do plus a limited edition bag, a Furry Fiesta 2020 T-shirt, a Furry Fiesta lanyard, a special art poster, and an exclusive printed con book.
Super Sponsors are those few generous members who really want to help make this year and next extra special. These exceptional members will receive everything Sponsor level members do plus an additional exclusive Super Sponsor art print, preferential seating at popular events, Guest of Honor Dinner (Optional), a challenge coin very similar to the 2019 version with unique art for 2020, and any other goodies we can come up with. Plus the recognition of being one of the few who help us really shine!
Day passes will be available on-site only; prices will be $35/day and they will be available for purchase on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Please note that we will only accept refund requests until February 10th, 2020. After this date, we will no longer accept refund requests.
How to Pre-Register for Furry Fiesta 2020
- If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before February 27th, 2020 you may attend Furry Fiesta without a parent or legal guardian. Note that you must bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Fiesta 2020 form with you to registration.
- If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before February 27th, 2020, and you do not bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Fiesta 2020 form then a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
- If you will be 15 years of age or younger on or before February 27th, 2020, a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
- Attendees of age 10 and under may attend for free as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Note that a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
All attendees under the age of 18, regardless of permission form, will be issued a minor badge.
Parents or legal guardians who are attending Furry Fiesta for the sole purpose of escorting a minor must register but will not be required to pay for their membership.
*For the purposes of Furry Fiesta, a legal guardian is a person appointed by a court to manage the affairs of a minor, called a ward. Each state has specific laws which govern guardianship and the guardian’s activities. If you have further questions about this, your local court will be able to direct you to the division which oversees minor guardianship.
As much as we hope everyone planning to come to Texas Furry Fiesta can attend, we understand that people have events in their life that make them unable to attend even after they have registered. Texas Furry Fiesta has the following policies in place for registration refunds, including when we can andcannot grant them:
- Please note that we will only accept refund requests until midnight (GMT -5) February 10th, 2020. After this date, we will no longer accept refund requests. Refund requests after this time will not be granted.
- For those who find that they will be unable to attend the convention after the refund deadline you may request that your membership be rolled over to the following year. Rollover memberships have no cash value, cannot be refunded at any time, and will only be good for the following convention year. If the rollover membership is not used the following year it will be forfeit. Requests for deferring your registration must be received on or before midnight (GMT-5) February 26th, 2020. After this date, rollover requests will not be granted.
- Refund and rollover requests must be made by email to email@example.comWe need your LEGAL NAME, BADGE NAME, and E-MAIL USED TO REGISTER to properly identify you for a refund or rollover. We cannot accept requests made by PM on Twitter, Telegram or any other methods.Refunds and rollovers must be approved by the person who holds the registration. If you purchase registration for someone else, it belongs to them, and they have the right to decide if and how they wish their registration refunded or transferred, subject to the refund/rollover rules.
- Texas Furry Fiesta will attempt to issue a refund in the manner it was paid for. Due to the policies of credit card companies, any refund requests received 120 days or more after payment cannot be refunded by credit cards. Texas Furry Fiesta will mail a check in these instances.